Dental Implant Placement in patient treated with iv bisphosphonates
The following video presents the case of a male patient under treatment with iv Bisphosphonates for osteoporosis. The patient received a dental implant in replacement of a fractured 21.The treatment rationale and procedures are being presented and discussed.
- Extraction with Immediate Dental implant placement
- New Image Dental Implant Center – Patient Testimonial of the All on 4 Procedure
- Real Nervous and Scared Long Island Dental Implant Patient
- DR. GERARD CUOMO – Dental Implant Crown Placement Cosmetic Dentistry Boca Raton, Florida
- Dental Hygiene Patient Education Gingivitis