PDA 2012 Fall Welcome, President’s Address & Keynote.mp4
President’s Address: Dr. Frank Chong Our keynote speaker, Dr. Robert Johnstone, is a senior research fellow for the Research and Planning (RP) group who served as an evaluator for the Aspen Institute Community College Excellence competition. Each year, 120 community colleges compete for this prestigious million prize which recognizes community colleges with outstandingin academic and workforce development outcomes and improved performance over time. As an evaluator, Dr. Johnstone visited many of these outstanding community colleges, and he will share with us the practices that make them among the best in the United States.
- Future Dentistry and Health Care – keynote to dentists and dental profession on imaging, diagnostics, treatment, prevention, manufacturing, motivation, leadership, change management, dental practice. Conference keynote speaker Dr Patrick Dixon for 3M
- Community Health Partners: Promotional Video
- 2012 Business Plan and Elevator Pitch Competition
- New Considerations Concerning Mercury Hygiene when Using Dental Amalgam IAOMT Edmonton 2012
- Prof Jonathan Shepherd at TEDxCardiff 2012