Dentist Edmonton – Call 780-666-3284 For Your Bright Smile!
Dentist Edmonton – For Your Bright Smile! Call Your Edmonton Dentist 780-666-3284 Today! There is a Chinese proverb that goes something like, “smile will gain you 10 years of life.” These words were written several hundred years ago, but today they are more real than ever: the relationship between oral health and overall health are seen on a daily basis, and this result is amazing! By brushing and flossing regularly, you can avoid a heart attack. We are not be there yet, but there is a growing link between periodontal disease and heart disease, diabetes and pregnancy complications: While the investigation continues, we learn that a healthy smile can really add 10 years to your life. At the heart of this research is a substance, which scientists call biofilms. If the word “biofilm” provides images of horror and Sci-Fi, you’re not far away. In real life, biofilm is important. It forms a colorless film on teeth, and this substance accumulates in time , and can lead to life-threatening health problems. Gum disease, also called periodontal disease, includes different stages of disease, including periodontal infection. periodontal literally means “around the tooth.” The interesting thing is as the disease progresses, it may be under and affect the tooth or teeth. The initial phase of periodntal disease, which occurs when plaque begins inflamming the gums, causing them to become red, swollen and bleed easily. Usually, there is no discomfort at this stage. during a visit to a …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Winnipeg Dentist – Snap-On Smile – Insurance Coverage – Call 204-201-0580
- Bright Now Dental Affiliated Doctors join Smile Brands employees on a Mission Trip to Thailand
- Gum Disease Vernon Hills IL, 57-85% Dentist Discount Gingivitis, Periodontics, Kidney Failure
- Salem OR Laser Dentist Call Today 503-581-9552
- Periodontist Del Rio TX|Dentist Coupon 90%|Prenatal Care 78847|Premature Baby Prevention|Gum Disease