Dentist Anchorage AK, Missing Teeth Replacement Options & Fixed Bridge Work, Dr. Terry Preece
DentalAnchorage.com Dentist Anchorage AK, Dr. Terry Preece, discusses the options that customers have for missing teeth. The first and most efficient option to replace missing teeth is by using dental implants. Dental implants are long lasting tooth root replacements that oral surgeons implant into the jawbone to simulate the root of a pre-existing tooth. Unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants don’t move or shift and they can last a lifetime. Dental crowns are the second option available to replace missing teeth. A dental crown is a tooth shaped cap that is placed over a tooth covering the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The dental bridge is the third option available to replace missing teeth. A dental bridge is a type of crown that is used to fill an empty space between two teeth, which usually occurs after a tooth has been extracted. To obtain more information about missing teeth replacement options, visit http today to make an appointment. Visit www.youtube.com for more related videos. Dr. Terry Preece also serves the following cities: Anchorage AK, Elmendorf AK, Fort Richardson AK, Indian AK, and Eagle River AK.
- Missing Teeth Replacement Options & Dental Bridge by Implant Dentist Yorba Liounda, CA, Pyi Soe
- Missing Teeth Replacement Options|Dental Discount 50-90%|Dental Bridge|Implant Dentures Federal Way
- Family Dentist Anchorage AK, Hosts a Food Drive & Gives Discounted Dentistry Terry Preece| ABC News
- Dr. Hecht’s Dental Health Minute – Bridge Vs. Implants, See Who Wins!
- Dental Implants & cosmetic dentistry dental implant solutions for missing teeth