Dental Emergency First Aid Kit
This simple dental emergency kit has almost all you need to treat the most common dental ailments in the field; toothache, broken teeth, missing fillings, and knocked out teeth. I highly recommend this product for the home, BOBs, and expedition-style medical kits. They are available at www.AFMO.com.
I attended a medical emergency course a few years ago which was instructed by Dr. Haas (Toronto) – he had some great tips that are similar to Dr. Malamed (his textbook). I”m in the process of reviewing the medical emergency kit for the clinic and thought I’d share this simple tip. www.allthingsdentistry.com www.dentsitrylearningnetwork.com
- San Jose Emergency Dentistry: Emergency Dental Care
- Emergency Dentist Sacramento | (916) 459-2916 | Dentist Sacramento CA
- Emergency Dentist In Wichita KS | 316-854-8672 | Emergency Dentistry Wichita KS
- Emergency Dentist Muskegon MI | 616-710-4580 | 24 Hour Emergency Dentist Hotline
- EMERGENCY DENTIST NYC | 855-535-6169 | 24 HR EMERGENCY DENTIST NYC