ADEA – Financing Your Dental School Education – Class of 2013
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Meet Dr. Dick Reid of suburban Chicago. In this video Dick talks about the fundamentals of his practice: handling debt, having an “end goal” for saving, Dick’s financial gurus and how he’s invested successfully over his career, why striving for just 60% overhead is not appropriate, five star patient handling, scheduling to protect overhead, how to easily track practice finance in two minutes per day, the easiest way to prevent embezzlement, and the importance of aligning personal with professional spending.
- (2013) Free Dental Asst. Trng. Program for High School grads – Next class (2013) Apply early!
- Janet Romero, Class of 2013
- Business Financing Equipment Loans Medical, Dental Financing Anaheim Irvine Los Angeles San Diego
- ADEA YouTube for Dental Students – Studying for the DAT 1
- Class II Composite Restoration using a dental microscope – Boca Raton, Florida 1/3