Tupelo, MS Dentist- Dr. John Kenney’s “Your Dental Health” Segment – Benzocaine
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic that is used to relieve pain. It can be found in most drugstores, usually under the product names Anbesol, Hurricaine, Orajel, Baby Orajel, and Orabase. Benzocaine has been associated with a rare but serious, and sometimes fatal, condition called Methemoglobinema, a disorder in which the amount of oxygen carried through the blood stream is greatly reduced.
- Former DVI patient Edi Agdea and her volunteer dentist Dr. John Bengtson
- HOLY MOLAR: Live segment from the “Dentist The Menace” DVD
- Pet Health: Cosmetic Dental Cleaning Without Anesthesia For Dogs And Cats
- Bay Shore Dentist Dr. John McLoughlin on Healthy Living Radio
- Vintage Ritter Dental Equipment with Aerosmith I Don’t want to miss a thing