Failing Law Schools – A Moral Disaster: An interview with Brian Tamanaha
www.mslaw.edu In thisepisode of the Massachusetts School of Law’s program Books of Our Time; Dean Lawrence R. Velvel talks with renowned jurisprudence scholar Brian Z. Tamanaha about his new and much noted book; Failing Law Schools. The fact that Law school students are faced with ballooning tuition costs combined with the inability to find work upon matriculation has become a problem not only for the students but society as a whole. The Massachusetts School of Law also presents information on important current affairs to the general public in television and radio broadcasts, an intellectual journal, conferences, author appearances, blogs and books. For more information visit mslaw.edu.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Find Nursing schools in San Antonio | Nursing schools in San Antonio TX| Nursing schools San Antonio
- Interview two with the Phyllis Show 1-2
- How to Find Top Nursing schools in Houston Texas and the Top Nursing schools in Houston area
- Dr. Duggan talks about competition In dental schools
- Surviving a Disaster :: Agnes Flood – The Benco Dental Story