Oral Health Partners Halloween Candy Buy Back 2009
Oral Health Partners and the Grand Valley Blue Star Mothers partnered for a Halloween Candy Buy Back in 2009. Oral Health Partners purchased the candy for .00/pound and then donated approximately 500 lbs of candy to the Grand Valley Blue Star Mothers who used the candy as packing material for packages sent to US soldiers throughout the world. The soldiers can then enjoy the candy or give it to local children and gain valuable information about the area to protect our soldiers.
- WOWT interview for Halloween Candy Buy Back 2011
- Find a Dentist in New York – ZocDoc Candy Buyback Featured on NY1
- Oral Health Partners Office Tour
- National Health Partners, Inc. (NHPR), A CRWENewswire.com Stock Highlight
- National Health Partners’ (NHPR) New Marketing Agreement – CRWENewswire Stock Highlight