Dental Crown Placement
Visit us at www.surgerysquad.com On no! That accident playing ball has resulted in a chipped tooth. No problem! A dental crown, which is a tooth-shaped cap, will not only strengthen the tooth and, but also improve its appearance. Soon no one will be able to detect the difference. During this interactive dental procedure, you will be able to place both a temporary crown and permanent crown to improve the appearance and structure of our patient’s tooth. In addition, you will also learn about the different types of dental crowns and the reasoning for using metal, porcelain, and ceramic materials in their composition. Our patient is ready, so let’s scrub in!
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- DR. GERARD CUOMO – Dental Implant Crown Placement Cosmetic Dentistry Boca Raton, Florida
- Implant Dentist Burlington|Dentures|Dental Implant Discount 50-90% off|South Burlington Dental Crown
- Dental Crown Cost – How Much Do Dental Crowns Cost And How Can One Pay For It?
- Crown or Cap | NY Dental | Dr. Arman Roksar
- Loose Dental Crown Dr Donna Miller DDS Waco Texas